Sunday Social-In 3's!

 
 
1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food

My favorites are pasta, chocolate, and [fruits & vegetables]. Did you like how I grouped those as one? haha Sneaky sneaky:)

2. First 3 things you do in the morning
 I usually set a few alarms on my phone the night before, between 3 and 5; it depends how early my classes are that day! So I usually go through the first two, get up by the third, and then turn off the rest. Next I would get up and make some coffee, and third I will read up on some blogs, and watch a youtube video or two!

3. Last 3 things you do at night
Take out my contacts/ put on my glasses, wash my face, and say a prayer!

4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss
Sometimes I get too busy studying, so I do miss shows sometimes-hard to answer! I always make sure to stay up to date on the American Horror Story episodes, Cat Fish, and maybe Teen Mom?

5. 3 places you want to visit
Germany, Paris, and California!

6. 3 people you can always count on
My step mom, my grandparents (counting them as one again, haha), and my brother Caleb!

XoXo, 
Kelsey