Spring 2013 Wishlist

Who wishes that besides fixing all the problems in the world, among others things, that you could get everything on your wishlist? Me! As I am a girl, and shiny, pretty, fashionable things are always catching my eye, I figured why not put together a wishlist! I am one of those people that randomly have a "shopping cart" full on an online store site-I mean I don't buy the stuff, but I just like the idea of planning outfits, putting together accessories, and imagining owning all of those awesome things if I was a billionaire! Let's do thisssss!
----------------Fashion


One: Love this top! It would be so easy to wear with a pair of white capris, jeans, or shorts...simple but cute!

Two: These earrings are something I would love to have! As a nursing student, when I go to my clinical location I cannot have certain types of earrings-and these are a pair I would be allowed to wear! I tend to wear the same pair of earrings for multiple days; I find a pair I love and don't bother to take them out! Most of my earrings are cheapo ones from Forever 21, and they usually irritate my ears-a pair like those would rock my world!

Three: Booties. You see them everywhere, but thats not why I want them! I am not one to rock heels...I just feel like I can't pull them off! But these, these look like something I could work with!

Four: Oh how I love the high-low trend. It's gorgeous...and this dress in particular has stolen my heart! I want plain, solid color ones too...but something like this I just wouldn't be able to pass up!

Five: Lace or crochet anything. I love this dress so much! It's not too much skin, it's perfect. I would pair it with a skinny brown belt or a long necklace, or just a good pair of dangling earrings. I could wear it out with friends, a date, or a get together. The options are endless and it seriously belongs in my closet!

Six: Printed jeans and leggings are catching on. I caved and bought a pair of floral jeans, which I am SO excited to do a post in the near future showing how I wear them. Now, I am on the hunt for a pair of polka dot jeans or leggings...preferably lighter colored, maybe pastel, but I adore a cute pair of denim ones! I have so many ideas of how I would wear them!



-------------- Makeup


One: Highlighter. Need in my life! Perfect for bringing light to your face, and making you look more awake! Spring is a perfect time to keep makeup more minimal and natural, and a highlighter like this would do just the trick in helping to achieve that!

 Two: This wet or dry foundation powder. You have no idea how much I love this stuff! For as long as I have been obsessed with beauty, and the crazy amount of makeup items I have bought, nothing has compared to this! When I ran out I was literally sad-it's that good. Dear makeup angels, if you want to send a Sephora gift card my way, I will be grateful! I raved about it in this post awhile back!

 Three: For lips, you can't go wrong with a sheer pink color for spring (and summer!) I adore this lip gloss in "bright pink"from Bobbi Brown. It's expensive for a lip gloss, but I love it! I am sure there is a cheaper option out there though.

Four: Keeping with a more natural make up look, a nice pink-coral blush is definitely on my wishlist! I have wanted this blush for over a year. One day I just might have to get it!

Five: This primer has pretty awesome reviews so far, and I am always on the lookout for a great primer for my oily skin...and with the weather starting to heat up in the Spring, you know this girl needs some extra help!

----------
This is about the extent of my wishlist. I mean really, I could go on forever! But, if I was granted a fairy godmother for fixing the worlds problems, and an unlimited amount of cash, you can be sure these would be the main products I cross off my list! So what do you think? Are any of these items on your wish list?


XO, Kelsey