Hana Pro 1 Inch Flat Iron Review!

Hey lovelies! Today I want to share a little beauty secret of mine, which may not be news to many of you out there, but here is goes... I rarely used a curling iron to curl/wave my hair. There, I said it. I have always found that even with a ton of hairspray, my hair won't hold a curl...but style it with a flat iron? Curls for the whole day (or two!) I taught myself how to curl with a flat iron a few years ago, and I have never looked back! [If you are interested in how I do this, let me know with a comment or email!] Now, I have been through a couple straighteners over the years, and honestly haven't been too disappointed with the ones I get, as I research a lot before purchasing! With that being said, I was pretty excited when I was approached by the company Misikko, who you may have heard about for having the best professional hair dryers. I can't say I would want to say no, as a free product is a blessing if you are offered one, so I had nothing to lose...but I only go into these sorts of offers with a mindset of honest opinions and not being biased. Before even receiving the flat iron, Misikko impressed me with the statement, "all I am looking for is your honest opinion". To me, that is someone I would like to do a possible review for-so here I am, nearly 2 months after receiving the product, and with all the time I have had it, I think I have a good feeling for the product!

I received the Hana Salon Brand Hana Pro 1" Flat Iron to review. The site states some of its features are:
 What I say about its features:
-My hair does seem to have more shine after curling or straightening with the iron (regardless of any styling serums or products before hand).
-I haven't used it long enough to really see if it slows down color fading.
-PERFECT for curling. I can't stress that enough! Also amazing as a straightening, don't worry guys! -It is comparable to my Paul Mitchell Express Ion Smooth 1.25 Flat Iron, which I have had for about 2 years. I think it is great as a straightener-and keeps my hair straight all day, I just liked it so much for curling that I want to point out that it is a good tool for that as well!
-The swivel cord is great for not getting all tangled up in in while doing your hair. I also like how long it is!
-The heat proof storage pouch and mat is great...I can't tell you how many times I have accidentally left a hot or warm straightener on my counter, and catching my mistake only after realizing there is an ugly mark where it was. Such a good idea for any flat iron/heat tool company to include this with a heat tool.
-The time it takes to heat up is more than 10 seconds. It starts getting warm within that time, but for it to reach the full level of heat that I would keep it at, it is probably about 20-25 seconds. This isn't important to me because even if any straightener took 1 or 2 minutes, I would use that time to do makeup or something. I did notice this though because my Paul Mitchell Flat Iron only take about 5-8 seconds.
-Adjustable heat is great for all the different types of hair textures-I try to keep it on the lower end for my hair type (fine to normal hair).

Overall, I am honestly impressed with this product. I would recommend it, and do think that the price is great for the quality you get. It also is nice that Misikko seems to have lower prices on many of their products than other venders do. Definitely check them out if you are in the market for a new heat tool!

My results from the flat iron:

 My normal, air-dried hair.

Straight: Not long after I cut about 6 inches off my hair-one of the main reasons I was so excited to try this iron! I knew having "shorter" hair meant being able to play around with more styles!

Curly: Taken a few days  ago! These curls are pretty "fresh" and haven't been shaken out or brushed through. Please ignore the fact that I can't take a picture of myself without cutting part of me off...hahah. I am terrible!

After flipping my head upside down and shaking my head side to side=looser curls! Love this!

I hope this is helpful! Be sure to check out their site if you are interested! What is your favorite heat tool?

XO, Kelsey