Wishlist for September

Oh hey there. So I have decided that I want to make it a regular thing around this blog to do a monthly "wishlist". I did one last month, and I am here this month with another. Not only does this get some of the urge to go shopping out of me (putting this together is like serious window shopping-if you love shopping, you'll know what I mean when I say that window shopping can be just as fun as real shopping!) but it hopefully is slightly entertaining to see products that others like!
fall blush // leggings // face // mask //  music //  top // 
Lets talk about that blush up there. I have to admit, I do have a berry-toned blush already, but this is more of a red-berry color, versus my purple-berry toned blush. I think it would be perfect for the cooler months! The leggings are nothing special, but I do need a pair of dark gray to match a lot of my tops and dresses-sometimes black doesn't look as good as I think gray would look! For the "face" item, I have been looking into products suited for oily skin. I literally can't seem to find the perfect foundation to control my oil. I am so uncomfortable with having extremely oily skin, which is why I chose to wear foundation-to serve as oil absorption. The best products I have found so far for my skin have been a couple of the mineral foundations I reviewed during the summer! A couple yearsago, I purchased the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation, and I think it worked well for my skin, but the color was wrong, so I returned it and didn't get a new one. Now I am wondering if I would like it as my winter foundation! For the "mask" product, I have been hearing SO much about Michael Todd products. I love watching beauty videos on youtube, and this organic brand has been ALL over youtube lately! This mask is supposed to draw out toxins and impurities...which sounds right up my alley! The "music" product is actually used for plugging your ipod into your car stereo...which I need soon! My radio is so messed up (super old car!) and I get tired of listening to Pandora on my phone because it kills my battery...so I think I will have to purchase one of these soon so I can have my music! Last but not least is this gorgeous top! I love the detail on the collar, and how it can be dressed up or down. I think it would make a great addition to my closet! 

What is on your wishlist?
XO, Kelsey