Spring Tease

Maybe I am just wishing time away, but I am so ready for Spring! This past weekend I drove to my hometown to see family. The forecast called for temperatures up to 60 degrees...knowing that, I didn't pack a winter jacket. I didn't end up needing it either! The weather was such a nice change from the below zero, can't even breathe, I think I am going to die before I get to class temperatures. In typical Ohio fashion, I am back to wearing my winter coat this week, and only dreaming of nicer weather. I may or may not have had to take some night photos because, well you know. Night came. Okay outfit time!

Outfit Details- Oxford: Old Navy // Muscle Tee: Old, another cute option // Jeans: American Eagle // Shoes: Keds // Bracelet: Old, similar style // Watch: Relic // Bag: So old, similar //

How is there weather where you live? Anyone else ready for Spring?

Thanks for reading!
XO, Kelsey

Follow on instagram to see even more updates!
Blogs I link up with are listed on "Link-ups" page!