Makeup Talk: My Favorite Concealer Combo For Concealing Dark Circles

Oh hey! Today I want to tell you all about my little concealer concoction that works wonders for my under eye circles. I promise, mine are so stinkin' dark. I have a friend that has said, "wow, you look so different before you conceal them"...It's something that has bugged me for years, but they are really common in my family. I have tried so many different concealers, yet this combo is one of the only things that seems to work for me. I don't want this post to be too terribly long, instead, more of a quick tip post! So, moving on to the products!


Maybelline  Instant Age Rewind Eraser Darkspot Treatment Corrector (longest name ever) in the shade "cream" and Maybelline Superstay 24 Hour Concealer in the shade "light".
Swatches of the two concealers. 
First off, I am just throwing a random question out there-is anyone having issues with Blogger seemingly altering the photos you upload? When I view this collage as I am writing this, the whole thing looks airbrushed and soft focused, which happened in the last post too. When I open this picture up from my desktop, you can see it is really high quality resolution and can see each and every pore on my face, meaning it by no means looks airbrushed. So odd, Blogger!

Anyways, 
1) the first picture is no concealer-on camera, they don't look horrible, but in real life guys...I look like I lost a fight. 
2) The second picture is how I apply the two concealers; first, I swipe the Age Rewind Concealer under my whole under eye area. Next, I put 2-3 dots of the Superstay concealer right on top of the other concealer, on about the inner third of my under eye. I then blend the two of them by gently patting (not tugging) the under eye with either my ring finger or this brush. Using the Superstay allows a little extra wear time for the concealers, and it also offers more coverage than the Age Rewind. I don't typically use these concealers on their own unless I am in a big hurry!
3) Outcome of the two-yay!

What is your tip for covering under eye circles?

Thanks for reading!
XO, Kelsey